viernes, 22 de marzo de 2024

.

 A: Hello! I have a problem with my PC, it says that an error has occurred and that i will lose any unsaved data of any open program. 

B: Ok, try pressing the return key of your keyboard. 

A: Ok! Um… Nope, it says the same thing again. 

B: Oh… ok maybe trying with pressing the Control, alt and delete keys at the same time it should work. 

A: Ok, maybe that works… Nope, still gives me the same blue error. 

B: Ok… It should be an error from a component in the computer. Please, give me your name and customer number. 

A: Ok, My name is George Roy and my customer number is 0451113A. 

B: Ok, now I'll put you through to the IT maintenance department, they will guide you with the fixing of the component error.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Vocabulary 10

  E-MAILING attachment- archiu adjunt blind carbon copy- Copia oculta carbon caopy-  e-mail client- Client e-mail embed-Insertar filter- Fil...