lunes, 18 de septiembre de 2023

At a trade exhibition

1.  A: Good morning/evening. Can I help you?

     B: Yes, I'm looking for the Banking Plus exhibit.

     A: That's exhibit number 218/28.

     B: Thank you: 

2.  A: Excuse me. Can you tell me where exhibit 345 is?

     B: Let me check. I'ts an exhibit of apps fot the automobile industry. It's over there with the blue/ red           sign.

     A: I see it, thanks.

3   A: I'm interesed in software for education/business.

     B: Just moment... Ok, you want exhibitnumbers 107, 159 and 96. Here'sa map to help you.

     A: Thank you.

     B: You're welcome. Enjoy the day/exhibition 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Vocabulary 10

  E-MAILING attachment- archiu adjunt blind carbon copy- Copia oculta carbon caopy-  e-mail client- Client e-mail embed-Insertar filter- Fil...